Supervisor of Special Services
Dover Public Schools is a progressive, culturally diverse school district in Morris County serving approximately 3,400 students, Pre-K through grade 12. Our district is currently accepting applications for the position of a Supervisor of Special Services. This 12-month position will assist the Director of Preschool and Special Services in the successful operation of the special education program (Pre-K – 12). The position is available July 1, 2021.
- Valid NJ Supervisor or School Principal Certification
- Experience as a special education teacher and/or child study team member
- Knowledge of special education compliance requirements as outlined in the NJ Administrative Code
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong ability to organize and multitask
- Supervisory experience preferred
Dover Public Schools is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, and all qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.