Substitute Secretary 2021-2022 - 12 Public School Districts via Sub Solutions
Posted 3 months ago
|PAY RATE||$10.00 - $15.46 Per Hour|
We are seeking substitute secretaries to support multiple schools for the 2021-2022 school year. Substitute secretaries play an important role in our schools by maintaining school safety and performing important administrative tasks which help in the day-to-day running of a school.
- Batavia Local Schools
- Bethel-Tate Local Schools
- Finneytown Local Schools
- Lockland Local Schools
- Madeira City Schools
- Mariemont City Schools
- Mt Healthy City Schools
- Northwest Local Schools
- Princeton City Schools
- Southwest Local Schools
- Winton Woods City Schools
- Wyoming City Schools
- Uses computers for various applications, such as database management or word processing.
- Operates office equipment, such as fax machines, copiers, or multi-line phone systems.
- Greets visitors or callers and handles their inquiries or directs them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
- Manages paper or electronic filing systems, records information, updates paperwork, or maintains documents, such as attendance records, correspondence, or other materials.
- Understands school policy and procedures.
- Ensures safety of school building when managing visitors.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Satisfactory criminal history check.
- Positive professional references.
- FBI & BCI Background checks dated within 12 months ($55 @ Hamilton County ESC).