Title I Teaching Assistant, Extended School Year (ESY) summer
The Title I Summer Program positions, for the Title I Summer Program, are part-time positions assisting children under the direction of the classroom teacher, entering first through sixth grade with academic support and classroom behaviors. The 2021 Title I Program will be in person for teachers. Students have a remote option and in person option.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of child development, instructional strategies and practices applicable to assignment.
- An understanding of the social, emotional, and intellectual characteristics of children.
- Ability to assist with implementation of the instructional program and to participate in monitoring and ensuring appropriate student behavior.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions and to perform all required tasks.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Knowledge of standard desktop computer hardware and software such as MS Office products and database software.
High School Diploma or equivalent required, Associates Degree and NH DOE certification as a paraeducator preferred.
Monday through Thursday from 8:30-11:30, and an additional 1 hour per day for planning, preparation, and oversight of online programming for students. July 12, 2021 - August 5, 2020
RATE: $28.00 per Hour
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt