Part Time Cafeteria Worker
Posted 3 months ago
JOB DESCRIPTION PART TIME CAFETERIA WORKER
- High school diploma.
- 18 years of age.
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English to understand directions and communicate with students and staff.
- Ability to physically move about the cafeteria and kitchen.
- Ability to repetitively lift 30 pounds.
- Food service experience.
Report to: Cafeteria Manager
- Assist cafeteria manager in all aspects of cafeteria operation.
- Assist in the supervision of students.
- Maintain orderliness, cleanliness and safety of cafeteria.
- Act as a positive model for students.
- Assume other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Support NSSEO policy, NSSEO and governing board goals and objectives, and The School Code of Illinois.
Salary Range: $11.93 - $12.27