Job | Posted 3 months ago
CARBON COUNTY SCHOOL DISTRICT ONEPOSITION: Speech Patholgist
An Equal Opportunity Employer
An Equal Opportunity Employer
START DATE: August, 2021
SALARY: $57,700.00 minimum; salary dependent on education and experience
BENEFITS: District retirement contribution, sick and personal leave, health insurance options, professional development opportunities
JOB DESCRIPTION: The District Speech Pathologist is under direction, to plan, organize, and provide diagnostic services and therapy for children with speech, hearing, and language disabilities: to demonstrate, teach, and instruct pupils in language and speech development processes:
WHY YOU’LL LOVE CCSD#1:
We thrive by helping students succeed in engaging ways to foster a love of learning
Safe community with friendly and supportive staff and administration
Excellent opportunities to integrate technology, significant collaboration among staff, quality facilities
Paid professional development opportunities and tuition reimbursement program
Close to great opportunities for biking, fishing, skiing, and all manner of outdoor activities
- Perform diagnostic assessment in determining speech and language performance levels.
- Aid in the development of academic, social, behavioral, and other educational skill areas.
- Perform diagnostic assessments of pupil speech and language development/using standardized tests and developmental speech and language inventories.
- Requires application of a variety assessment protocol, and interpretation of data, facts, procedures, and policies pertaining incumbents meets frequently with school administrators, teachers, and other educational staff and parents to communicate information, data and alternative problem solutions.
- Consult with teachers regarding pupil’s speech and language status and management.
- Confer with parents regarding speech and language status and management..
- Confer with instructional staff in the assessment and remediation of speech and language disabilities.
- Provide individual and group stimulation of speech and language abilities, utilizing behavior modification, oral facilitation, phonemic vocalization, vocabulary development, auditor memory, and expressive language.
- Plan, organize and perform intensive individualized speech programs for students experiencing multiple handicapping conditions.
- Maintain clinical file recordings of speech evaluation information, observations, and recommendations for the remediation of speech disabilities.
- Utilize a variety of instructional aids and equipment in remedying speech and hearing disabilities and may demonstrate uses of the instructional materials and equipment to instructional personnel.
Positive, energized team player who is eager to make a positive difference in the lives of students
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please see attached job description for additional details and requirements.
TO APPLY: Apply online at www.crb1.net under the Employment tab.
For additional Information: