ESP - Parking Lot/Hall Monitor
Hours: 6.5 hours/day; 5 days/week
General Purpose of Job: Supervise parking lots and areas of the building determined by the administration on school days. Individual(s) will encourage appropriate student conduct and attempt to prevent loitering, theft, trespassing, etc., on school property.
- Monitor student and staff vehicles to see that they are parked legally, obey traffic rules and deposit liter in appropriate containers.
- Be alert to the behaviors of students that would be of concern for the well being of the school.
- Monitor student behavior on school property.
- Report suspicious activities on school grounds to appropriate school authorities.
- Inform appropriate school authorities when emergencies develop or questions arise.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Good understanding of the philosophy of today's high school and high school student; be able to understand, communicate and accept senior high students.
- Basic understanding of discipline and the benefits of good discipline.
- Knowledge of policies and procedures of the building.
Job Type: Part-time, school year
Bargaining Unit: Educational Support Professionals
: Per Contract