Learning Disabilities Teacher Consultant (LDTC) - Glen Rock School District
Job | Posted 21 days ago
Position: Learning Disabilities Teacher Consultant (LDTC)
Qualifications:• Must hold NJ LDTC Certification.
• Experience preferred as a Special Education Teacher and LDTC.
• Experience in the administration and interpretation of evaluation instruments necessary to determine eligibility for special education and related services.
• Extensive knowledge of reading disabilities and methodologies.
• Knowledge of special education programs with experience working with individuals with exceptional needs.
• Understanding of the IEP process, reauthorized IDEA, knowledge of current state law/regulations regarding proficiency standards.
• Skilled in conducting effective Child Study Team meetings and parent/staff conferences, including the resolution of disagreements.
• Knowledge of community resources.
• Skilled in communicating concepts and information accurately, both orally and in writing.
• Ability to demonstrate effective liaison relationships with parents, schools and agencies.
• Ability to coordinate activities from many sources for the benefit of an individual student.
• Ability to aid in program development and staff inservice training.
Salary: Consistent with GREA contract.
Terms: Position available September 1, 2021. Tenure track position.
To Apply: Applications will ONLY be accepted electronically through
our online application process.
To apply for this position go to: