CCHS Instructional Assistant II - EBD FMD Aide 2 positions
FOR THIS TYPE OF EMPLOYMENT, STATE LAW REQUIRES A NATIONAL AND STATE CRIMINAL HISTORY BACKGROUND CHECK AND HAVE A LETTER, PROVIDED BY THE INDIVIDUAL, FROM THE CABINET FOR HEALTH AND FAMILY SERVICES STATING THE EMPLOYEE IS CLEAR TO HIRE BASED ON NO FINDINGS OF SUBSTANTIATED CHILD ABUSE OR NEGLECT FOUND THROUGH A BACKGROUND CHECK OF CHILD ABUSE AND NEGLECT RECORDS MAINTAINED BY THE CABINET FOR HEALTH AND FAMILY SERVICES AS A CONDITION OF EMPLOYMENT.
- Must have secondary school diploma or its recognized equivalent
- Must verify:
1. Completion of at least two years of study at an institution of higher education
2. Associate’s or higher degree
3. Meet a rigorous standard of quality through a formal state or local academic assessment.
- Must meet the requirements of a criminal record check as specified by Kentucky State Law
- Must meet health requirements as specified in the district personnel policy
Assist a certified teacher in providing instruction to individual or small groups typically in programs with exceptional children or equivalent programs; monitor and report student progress.