K-5 Remote Education Teacher (grade level(s) TBD)
Description: Full-time K-5 Remote Education teacher for the HCUSD5 in 2021-2022. The teacher will report daily to Highland Primary from 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. and will engage in delivering remote instruction to K-5 students.
Job Summary: Applicants must be willing to:
- Effectively use Google Meets, Zoom, and SeeSaw to deliver instruction..
- Assess learning and complete mid-term and quarterly grade reports or SBRCs as appropriate.
- Work collaboratively with classroom teachers to ensure consistent scope and sequence.
- Use data to drive instructing/decisions.
- Communicate effectively with families of remote students to support learning.
- Contribute to and support school improvement initiatives.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications: Must meet requirements for reimbursement as a K-5 Teacher. Salary per teachers contract.
Application Procedure: Apply online - please upload a letter of interest, resume, 3 letters of professional recommendations, transcripts and Illinois Teacher license information with your online application.