Job | Posted 7 days ago
Putnam County Charter School System Head Start
The Putnam County Charter School System is seeking applicants for the following position:
Putnam County Head Start
- AA or advanced degree in any field and coursework equivalent to a major relating to early childhood education with experience teaching preschool-age children or
- A childhood development associate, or CDA, credential or be enrolled in a CDA program and complete the curriculum in two years.
- A baccalaureate degree in early childhood development or a related field, and 1 to 2 years of experience in teaching preschool and/or preadolescent children, or any equivalent combination of training and experience which provides the required skills, knowledge and abilities.
Additional Job Requirements
- Clearance of background check by Department of Children and Family Services.
- Annual physical examination and TB test are required as condition of initial employment and continued employment.