Teacher for the Visually Impaired (TVI) or Dual certified with Orientation & Mobility (TVI/O&M) - Special Education (371)
1. Academy for Certification of Vision Rehabiliatiation & Education Professinals (ACVREP) Certificiation.
2. Bachelor’s Degree in Special Education; Teaching license in vision-specific major preferred
3. Experience working with students with visual impairments (preferred)
4. Bilingual and Bi-literate in English and Spanish (preferred)
5. Valid New Mexico Public Education Department (PED) Special Education Teaching License; vision specific preferred
To be considered an eligible applicant your AppliTrack application must contain the following uploaded documents:
3 Reference Letters (dated within the last 12 months)
A Letter of Interest
A Current Resume
Transcripts and/or Para Pro Assessment Scores
Lateral Transfer Application
A Current Resume (optional)
Las Cruces Public Schools
505 South Main, Suite 249
Las Cruces, NM 88001
An FBI fingerprint background check will be conducted on all new hires of the Las Cruces Public Schools District.
Continued employment will be contingent upon the results of the background check.
Las Cruces Public Schools is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Las Cruces Public Schools has a No Smoking/No Tobacco Policy