Custodian Night Shift Supervisor
Job | Posted 3 months ago
Salary Range: $15.50 - $18.21 per hour (based on verifiable similar experience) per the Negotiated PASS Agreement.
- Full time: 12 Month Position, With Benefits And Paid Vacation
- School Year Work Hours, 9 Months, Second Shift: Monday - Friday 3:00 pm - 11:30 pm (40 Hours Total, 8 Hours Per Day)
- Summer Work Hours, 3 Months, First Shift: Monday - Thursday 6:00 am- 4:00 pm (40 Hours Total, 10 Hours per Day)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to relate/work with school staff
- Excellent work ethics
- Ability to work in a "team environment" with others
- Ability to complete assigned tasks successfully and efficiently
- Please refer to the attached job description
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Valid Illinois Drivers License
- Position requires the following physical demands: significant lifting, carrying, pushing, and/or pulling; some climbing and balancing; frequent stooping, kneeling, crouching, and/or crawling; and significant fine finger dexterity. Generally the job requires 5% sitting, 70% walking, and 25% standing. The job is performed under minimal temperature variations in a generally hazard free environment except when snow removal is necessary.