Special Education Instructional Assistant
Job | Posted 3 months ago
REPORTS TO: Building Principal
FLSA CLASSIFICATION: Hourly Non-Exempt
COMPENSATION: Based on Classified Pay Model
WORK CALENDAR: 180 Days
STANDARD HOURS: 6.5 Hours/Day
PERF: CPCSC is a Non-PERF District
- Supervise and tutor students with special needs
- Provide small group one on one instruction to students in need.
- Respect the individual's right to privacy.
- To participate in staff development programs.
- To perform other duties assigned by the building principal.
- The preferred candidate will have experience working with students with special needs
- The preferred candidate will have a teacher's license.
AAP/ EEO/ DIVERSITY STATEMENT
Clark-Pleasant Community School Corporation believes in equal employment opportunity for all without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
The policy extends to recruiting and hiring, working conditions, training programs, promotions, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.
As an equal opportunity employer, CPCSC actively supports and seeks to implement all federal and state legislation and rules pertaining to the employment process. CPCSC expects and requires its employees to comply with this policy in every respect.
People with disabilities, people of color, indigenous people, Hispanic/Latinx, and LBGTQ, regardless of age are encouraged to apply. We are committed to developing a diverse and talented team. If you are excited about this role, but are you unsure whether you meet 100% of the requirements, we encourage you to inquire and/or apply online.