Food Service Assistant
Matteson ESD 162 is seeking 2 FSAs for the district.
Title: Food FSA
Qualifications: 1. High School Diploma
2. Good math aptitude
3. Basic computer skills
4. Demonstrated aptitude or competence for assigned responsibilities
5. Such other qualifications as the Board/Superintendent may deem
Reports: Building Principal/Director of Food Services
- Maintains an inventory of all food, supplies, and equipment.
- Processes food orders according to school menu
- Uses State Food Service Code mandated guidelines for handling, and serving perishable foods.
- Collects money and records payments accurately on a weekly basis.
- Uses a computer for the Swipe card system and all reports.
- Accurately records meal counts, inventory sheets, and production records daily.
- Accurately tallies the monthly reports
- Reports malfunctioning equipment to the proper office.
- Organizes and supervises the Cook.
- Lifts fifty (50) pounds on occasion as necessary.
- Displays an efficient and friendly manner with students, parents, staff and cowokers.
- Must have regular, predictable attendance and follow instructions from supervisor
- Maintain a positive attitude toward job related growth and improvement.
- Assume responsibility for following the guidelines for the Food Service Program.
- Perform all other tasks assigned by the Building Principal or Supervisor.