Adult Education Lead Teacher
Bangor Public Schools Posting
Posting: Adult Education Lead Teacher
Reports to: Bangor Career Academy Director
Location of work: High School/Bangor Career Academy
Starting Date: August 23, 2021
Rate of Pay: Hourly Position starting at $24.52; Pay Rate Commensurate with Experience
Hours to work: 20 hours per work (on site 3 evenings per week); Schedule of hours to be determined in
partnership with program Director.
Classification: Adult Education Teacher
All applications should be submitted to: https://www.applitrack.com/vbc/onlineapp/default.aspx
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education from an accredited college or university
- Valid Michigan Secondary Teaching Certificate with a core subject area endorsement
- Highly Qualified by ESSA Standards
- High level of communication skills
- Ability to help create positivity and thrive in a professional environment that is one of mutual respect, teamwork, and accountability.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Must pass criminal background check as required by School Safety Legislation.