Summer Student Custodian
Approximately 20-30 hours per week
Custodian Application Requirements
Required documents must be scanned and uploaded in APPLITRACK. Documents will not be accepted otherwise. Your application must be complete for review, incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
Complete and submit online application along with the required documents listed below:
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Verification of high school diploma or equivalent; OR
- One (1) year custodial experience verified on company letterhead signed by a supervisor; OR
- Any equivalent combination.
- Negative TB test results under 1 year old. BCSD strongly encourages all applicants to upload their TB test results. If the applicant has not completed the test, he/she will be required to upload a word document acknowledging that the results will be uploaded as soon as the test is completed. Please Note: A delay in submitting TB test results will postpone the onboarding process. (If selected for a position)
Applicants will be notified within 3 weeks after a vacancy closes if selected for an interview. Please do not contact the district regarding an interview status.
Depending on the volume of applications received, all applicants may not be interviewed for this position. Applicants may be considered for multiple vacancies.
For technical assistance due to application errors please click on the below link.