Secondary World Language Educator - 0.2 FTE
Position Hours: 0.2 FTE/7.5 hrs per week
Location: District Wide
Enjoy a World Language Educator opportunity at St. Louis County Schools! This position will be instructing on the American Indian Lanugage, the teaching opportunity enjoys a competitive salary, and professional learning opportunities through our Q-Comp school district! This position will work with students across our district! Help make a difference in a student's educational experience to be community, college, and career ready at St. Louis County Schools!
Skills & Abilities:
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to assist in providing safe and respectful learning environments for students
- Maintain student confidentiality
- Knowledge, skill, and/or experience in the instruction of Anishinabe Language
- Ability to maintain age appropriate class instruction and learning goals
- Must hold an active teaching license from PELSB
- Must complete pre-employment background check
- Approved teaching license in American Indian Language and Culture or related area is strongly preferred. Please contact the Human Resources Department for more information.
St. Louis County Schools, ISD 2142 is an Equal Opportunity Employer.