Secondary Sciences Educator - 0.6 FTE
Position Hours: 0.6 FTE/22.5 hrs per week
Location: Cherry School, Iron Junction, MN
Enjoy a casual Secondary Sciences Educator opportunity at our Cherry School! The teaching opportunity enjoys a prorated benefits package, competitive salary, and professional learning opportunities through our Q-Comp school district! This position is located in on the beautiful Iron Range, a short drive from Hibbing, Grand Rapids and the Duluth area. Help make a difference in a student's educational experience to be community, college, and career ready at St. Louis County Schools!
Skills & Abilities:
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to assist in providing safe and respectful learning environments for students
- Maintain student confidentiality
- Knowledge, skill, and/or experience in the instruction of secondary physical sciences, biology or related sciences
- Ability to maintain age appropriate class instruction and learning goals
- Must hold an active teaching license from PELSB
- Must complete pre-employment background check
- Approved teaching license in Physical Sciences, Biology or related area is strongly preferred. Please contact the Human Resources Department for more information.
St. Louis County Schools, ISD 2142 is an Equal Opportunity Employer.