ESL Tutors (Multiple Buildings)
Job | Posted a month ago
English as a Second Language (EFL/ELL/ESL/ESOL)
1. Baccalaureate degree in field of education.
2. Holds a current and valid Ohio Teaching Certificate/License. Meets HQT requirements for grade level and position.
3. Must hold either hold or be willing to obtain TESOL endorsement.
4. Demonstrates a sincere desire to aid all students.
5. Acceptable BCII report and FBI report.
6. Ability to meet all job expectations and objectives.
7. Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Superintendent and/or Board of Education may find appropriate.
See attached job description for more information.