7-8 Science at Poplar Middle School
Salary: Base $38,531, but will start Step 2 ($41,619) for initial three contracts; can bring up to 15 years of experience
Benefits: $1500 signing bonus; HDHP health insurance with a $6100 HRA- teacher cost is $75/month; affordable district housing; Title I loan forgiveness qualified; local REA scholarships for relocating to the service area; excellent students who are willing to learn
Closing Date: 30 June 2021
- The successful applicant must have or be eligible to obtain a valid Montana Teaching Certificate with proper endorsement(s) in all assigned curricular areas.
- Successful teaching experience is preferred but not mandatory.
- District-wide we serve 900 capable learners.
- Located on the Fort Peck Indian Reservation in NE Montana.
- As a district we value our student’s self-worth and the area’s heritage to maximize each day into the best learning environment for our community.
- About 70 miles west of Williston, ND, about 70 miles east of Glasgow, MT, about 4 hours northeast of Billings, and about 4 hours south of Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada.
- This area boasts access to an abundance of fishing, boating, hunting, agriculture, and undisturbed open space. Known as Missouri River Country, the area around Poplar is a diverse prairie with a history that must be experienced.
- Unmatched partnerships with local entities to provide student-based health services including dental, social/emotional support, and chiropractic care.
- Quite simply, the best place you can move to and be from.