ESY Teacher/Essential Skills Program
Posted 3 months ago
- Valid Illinois Professional Educator License with LBSI Special Education Endorsement
May Interview After
- April 22, 2021
- This position is for the District’s Extended School Year Elementary and Secondary Essential Skills Programs, which will be located at Stratton Elementary School and Columbia Portable.
- This program runs from June 7, 2021 - July 15, 2021 (Monday - Thursday).
- Student Contact Hours will be from 8:00 a.m.-11:00 a.m. Staff will be expected to be on duty (and will be paid) from 7:45 a.m. - 11:15 a.m.
- Additional Hours may be considered for a second session up to 3.5 hours per day.
- In addition to the instructional hours, Teachers will also be paid for: 1 hours paid in-service prior to ESY (exact dates TBD), 2 hours prep time prior to ESY, and 2 hours record keeping in the afternoon of July 15.
- Teachers will be paid at the rate of $32.50/hour.
- Please contact Liz Lang (email@example.com) or Cindy Locket (firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions about this position.