Lifeguard (Multiple Positions)
Placement: Turner Pool
Supervisor: Pool Manager
Hours: Hours & Days Vary (Summer 2021)
Salary Range: $13.00 - $14.50 / Hour
Note: The following is a brief summary of the position. To view the full job description, please see the attached document.
- Must be 15 years of age.
- Required to have the following current certifications: Advanced Lifesaving, First Aid, and CPR.
- Be responsible for the safety and general welfare of patrons of the pool.
- Report to work promptly and in the proper uniform. If unable to report, the manager must be notified with enough advance notice to allow time to obtain a substitute.
- Attend all training sessions and staff meetings.
- Help educate all swimmers regarding pool rules and regulations, and enforce these rules to ensure the safety and pleasure of patrons.
- Be knowledgeable in the safe handling of all pool chemicals.
- Render first aid and lifesaving procedures quickly and confidently, as required.
- Assume assigned duties connected with the maintenance and cleanliness of the pool, such as vacuuming, etc.