Job | Posted 3 months ago
TYPE OF POSITION:
Part-time, variable hours on an as needed basis
Hours may vary based on program needs
Community Education Facilities Coordinator/Executive Director
- Working knowledge of audio and sound reinforcement, construction and set design, lighting design, stage rigging, and stage management/or production management
- Knowledge and clear understanding of professional standards of stage safety
To manage/implement the technical requirements of all auditorium events and manage the technical resources of the auditorium.
$20.00 per hour
- Assist with the supervision of all auditorium events including set-up, presentation and strike (tear down)
- Maintain safety and efficiency of all auditoria technical facilities: physical plant, stage rigging, construction area, lighting, and sound equipment
- Assist with maintaining an accurate master calendar of all events in the auditorium
- Develop a working relationship with building and grounds crew and grounds coordinator to support safety requirements for students and auditorium space
- Create a welcoming and safe atmosphere for all users
- Maintain a professional relationship with all production coordinators, and school personnel involved in productions, programs and events
- Manage “student auditorium employees” who assist in setting-up productions, running performances, and striking events
- Direct and support technical requirements for theatre performances and concerts
- Other duties as assigned
- Frequent: walking, standing, sitting, hearing, talking, and seeing
- Light Work: exerting up to 40 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or negligible amount of force constantly to move objects
All Employees of Saint Cloud School District 742 are responsible to support District goals, to work collaboratively and respectfully with diverse populations of staff, students and parents and to model and promote a welcoming working and learning environment. Employees are expected to support and adapt to change and to demonstrate commitment to continuous performance improvement. Employees are responsible to establish and maintain effective communication with students, teachers, support staff, colleagues and parents, respect confidential matters, encourage a safe and secure environment throughout the District, and to be dependable and accountable in the performance of their work.
It is the prerogative of the District to assign staff so as to best meet the needs of the District.