Comprehensive English I/Comprehensive English II/Comprehensive English III/Literature/Rhetoric Teacher
Posted 3 months ago
- Valid Illinois Professional Educator License with High School English Endorsement
- April 21, 2021
- This position is for the District’s High School Summer School Program (in person), which will be located at Centennial High School.
- This program runs from June 7, 2021 - July 15, 2021.
- Student Contact Hours will be from 8:00 a.m.-1:15 p.m. Staff will be expected to be on duty (and will be paid) from 7:45 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
- Staff will also be paid for a staff meeting from 8:00 a.m.-9:00 a.m. each session (June 4 and June 25), two (2) hours of paid prep time at the beginning of each session, and from 1:15 p.m.-3:15 p.m. for grading and finalizing the session on the final day of each session (June 24 and July 15).
- Teachers will be paid at the rate of $32.50/hour.
- Please contact Sarah Long (email@example.com) with questions about this position.
Those interviewed and/or hired for the position above may have the opportunity to apply for the following distance-learning session: High School Summer School APEX Teacher. It is unclear at this time if this position will be offered. Please contact Sarah Long (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you are interested in this position.