ESY Teacher Aide/ PreK - 5 (up to 10 positions available; dependent upon student enrollment)
Posted 4 months ago
- Paraprofessional License or ability to obtain license
- Ability to work cooperatively with staff, students, and parents
- Possess good human relations and communication skills
- Ability to lift 30 lbs or more
- Ability to bend, stoop, turn, squat or lift in order to serve student needs
- March 16, 2020
- This position is for the District’s Extended School Year Elementary Program, which will be located at Stratton Elementary School.
- This program runs from June 10, 2020 - July 9, 2020 (Monday - Thursday).
- Student Contact Hours will be from 8:15 a.m.-12:15 p.m. Staff will be expected to be on duty (and will be paid) from 8:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- There will also be one (paid) Teacher preparation period (2 hours) and one (paid) staff meeting (1 hour) on June 9, 2020 from 8:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m., and one (paid) record-keeping period (2 hours) on July 9, 2020 from 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Please contact SPEDSupport (firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions about this position.