Middle School, 7th Grade Science Teacher Position, Twin Cities International Schools
Twin Cities International Schools is currently accepting applications for a 7th Grade Science Teacher Position for the upcoming 2021-2022 school year. Applicants must currently hold a valid Minnesota teaching license or possess a valid Minnesota teaching license prior to hire. We are a public charter school located in Minneapolis with a student enrollment of approximately 1,100 students (K-8).
Responsibilities/Duties include, but not limited to:
- Work collaboratively with your 7th grade level team and Science PLC team;
- Engage students in learning through best practice strategies, establishing high expectations for students;
- Communicate effectively with parents, students and staff;
- Plan, organize and deliver lessons consistent with MN state standards and Science curriculum;
- Comfortable integrating technology into daily lesson plans;
- Differentiate instruction to meet the needs of all your students;
- Experience with standards-based instruction and common assessments a plus.
- Cover Letter
- Two (2) Letters of recommendation to: