2021-2022 Baile Teacher (.8fte) - Alisal High School (grades 9-12) - BONUS UP TO $4,000
Job | Posted a month ago
Number of Openings (At Time of Posting):
Length of Work Year:
10 months - please visit our website at www.salinasuhsd.org to view the District Calendar
$48,192-$113,115 annual full-time salary (initial placement based on education & experience up to 15 years)- Visit our website to view the Certificated Salary Schedule
Requirements for Applying:
- Supplemental materials such as transcripts, letters of recommendation, score reports, etc. are optional but helpful in evaluating your candidacy. If you would like to provide any supplemental materials, please attach them to your online Frontline application. Do not send them separately.
- Must possess a valid California Single Subject: Physical Education credential or Supplementary/Subject Matter: Dance authorization and English Learner authorization (ELA, CLAD, or BCLAD). For credentialing information, please visit CCTC's website at www.ctc.ca.gov.
- The Salinas Union High School District is accepting applications for this .8fte Baile Teacher vacancy available for the 2021-22 school year at Alisal HS.
- Please get to know our District and its schools by visiting our website.
- Ideal candidates will immerse themselves in SUHSD culture and traditions, therefore they must be willing to coach and/or be club advisors.
- Our District has an enrollment of 16,000 students in grades 7-12. SUHSD currently includes four middle schools, five high schools, a continuation high school, an alternative education school and ROP facilities.