Teacher - Kindergarten
POSITION: Teacher – Kindergarten
LOCATION: Woodside Elementary School
HOURS/STATUS: School Year 2021-2022
CLOSING DATE: Open Until Filled
- Exhibit passion and a commitment to helping all students learn at a high level.
- Contribute to a school culture of appreciation, collegiality and innovation.
- Utilize skills to be successful with intensive collaboration in a team-based approach to teaching and learning.
- A strong understanding of research-based Literacy and Mathematics instruction at the primary level; the deep understanding of early literacy development and the components of balanced literacy preferred.
- Strong communication skills with students, colleagues and parents.
- All other non-teaching duties per Teacher’s Contract.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Elementary Education.
- Maine State Certified in General Elementary required.
- Commitment to continuous self-improvement and learning.
- Experience with Teachers College workshop model highly preferred.
- Marzano’s elements of effective teaching practice preferred.
MSAD No. 75 is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)