Orientation and Mobility Specialist
Part/Full time Orientation and Mobility Specialist. Provides evaluations, IEP-based interventions, and accommodations to help students travel safely and independently in the learning environment. This person will be working with students with special needs in a public suburban school setting.
- Successful completion of the national ACVREP certification exam
- Valid Orientation and Mobility Specialist certificate from the Ohio Department of Education
- Documentation of a clear criminal record
- Complies with drug-free workplace rules and board policies
- Ability to communicate effectively as a member of an educational team
- Uses evidence-based practice to guide therapeutic interventions
- Works collaboratively with team members to promote a positive learning environment
- Dual TVI/COMS certification is preferred
ESC of Central Ohio serves students throughout the central Ohio area.
Commensurate with experience and in accordance with specified salary schedule
Director of the Center of Student Services, Educational Service Center of Central Ohio
Please complete the employment application on the ESC website at www.escco.org
Job ID 14695