Human Resources Coordinator
Coordinates the ESC-COG substitute teaching consortium which provides substitute teachers for consortium members (districts/schools). Provides employment verification, recruitment and training in accordance with state statutes and ESC-COG Board policy.
Coordinates relationships between the ESCCO and assigned community agencies, providing all aspects of Human Resource support requested.
- Valid Ohio administrator's license with Ohio Department of Education
- Experience as a building administrator and/or district level administration experience
- Documentation of a clear criminal record in compliance with state statue
- Complies with drug-free workplace rules and Board policies
- Proficient in the use of data information systems and Microsoft Office programs-Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of Frontline Education suite of tools
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Complies with unemployment compensation guidelines including annual reasonable assurance notification to all active substitutes
- Coordinates process for the annual renewal of active substitutes
- Works with appropriate ESC staff in updating annual Scope of Work and District Service Agreements
- Provides regular reports to consortium member districts regarding fill rates as needed/requested for member districts
- Coordinates operation of background checks at both offices in compliance with Ohio Attorney General's office
- Schedules and conducts Consortium Member User Meetings. Updates onboarding presentation as needed
"Job performance is evaluated according to the policy provisions adopted by the Governing Board of the Educational Service Center of Central Ohio."
Commensurate with experience and in accordance with the specified salary schedule
Director of Human Resources
Please apply online at www.escco.org
Job ID 14699
*Please review the attachment for the full job description