Bus Driver - Regular Calendar - 8.0 Hours/day
Posted a month ago
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must hold or be able to obtain a "Class B" CDL license and a school bus driver permit
- Must have held a valid driver's license for the past three consecutive years and have a good driving record
- Must be able to pass the annually required drug and alcohol screenings and physical examination
- Must attend required course(s) of instruction for school bus drivers
- Good Human Relations & Communication Skills
- April 15, 2021
- This position has been designated as "hard to fill" by the District. In accordance with the CESP contract, any external candidate hired to fill this vacancy can bring in up to nine (9) years of prior experience for wage schedule credit (instead of the six allowed for other positions). Please contact Human Resources with questions about salary schedule placement.
- The starting hourly wage for SY21 ranges from $17.75 (no experience) to $20.97 (nine years' experience).
- Applicants who do not currently hold a VALID School Bus Driver permit should not apply for this position. Please apply for the Substitute School Bus Driver Trainee position instead (Job ID 14731).