For the 21/22 SY - 3 Positions Available Multi Needs Aides
3 Positions Available
MULTI NEEDS AIDES
ROBERT C HILL ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
VACANCY: The Valley View Public School District is seeking three individuals to fill three full-time Multi Needs Paraprofessional positions at R.C Hill Elementary School for the 2021/2022 school year.
JOB SUMMARY: This position is responsible for assisting the Teacher in a variety of semi-instructional tasks to work primarily in a general educational setting providing support to a student with significant disabilities within the classroom and around the building. Student(s) may need assistance with communication, scheduling, and modifications of curriculum; may require toileting, feeding and lifting of students.
- Knowledge of curriculum materials and instructional techniques
- Initiative to follow through with assigned tasks
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- A physical exam and negative T.B. test are required
- Ability to lift and manipulate students, when necessary
- Must have a Paraprofessional, Teaching or Substitute Teaching License registered with the Will County Regional Office of Education
WORKING CONDITIONS: The salary is paid in accordance with the current paraprofessional salary schedule.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: Applicants should apply online at www.vvsd.org and upload a letter of application with resume, current transcripts and three (3) letters of recommendation dated within the last twelve (12) months.
SELECTION PROCEDURE: The deadline for receiving applications is Until Filled. Interviews with selected applicants will be held as soon as practicable.
Equal Opportunity Employer