A position as a social worker is now available at Geneva Middle School North for school year 2021-2022.
* Appropriate Illinois licensure as a school social worker
* Passion working with middle school students
* Ability to work collaboratively with other teachers, support staff, and parents
* Willingness to develop talents and skills as a lifelong learner
* A person committed to the highest standards of ethical and professional conduct
Additional information about Geneva School District 304, the certified staff application process, and the selection procedures that will be used to fill this position can be accessed by logging onto the District 304 website at www.geneva304.org.
Interested candidates must complete the Kane County Human Resources Consortium online application process and upload the necessary application materials to the Kane County Regional Office of Education.