Community Technology Support Specialist
Job | Posted 2 months ago
Level I $13.68 - Additional compensation may be given for years of experience.
40 Hours/Week, Career, Fiscal Year
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Associate's degree or two years college in computer science of related field with one year of experience in the operation of computer systems and applications; or two years of experience in the operation of computer systems and applications.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows 10 or above and MS Office 2019 or above
- Strong working knowledge of computer systems and current software applications
- Possession of current Arizona driver's license at the time of hire
- Equivalent combination of education/training/experience
You must attach a copy of your full college transcripts (if applicable) to be considered for this position.
|Amphitheater Unified School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion/religious beliefs, gender, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, creed, citizenship status, marital status, political beliefs/affiliation, disability, home language, family, social or cultural background in its programs or activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. Inquiries regarding the District’s non-discrimination policies are handled at 701 W. Wetmore Road, Tucson, Arizona 85705 by David Rucker, Equity and Safety Compliance Officer and Title IX Coordinator, (520) 696-5164, firstname.lastname@example.org, or Kristin McGraw, Executive Director of Student Services, (520) 696-5230, email@example.com.|