Bilingual Teacher: Vietnamese
BILINGUAL TEACHER: Vietnamese
- Holds a minimum of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- Meets all current licensing requirements including endorsement(s) in the appropriate teaching areas, as determined by the Illinois State Board of Education.
- Endorsement in English as a Second Language required.
- Meets all requirements for Highly Qualified status.
- Must currently be assigned to this position, or
- Has taught or student taught in any school at the K-5 level within the past 3 years, or
- Demonstrates content knowledge and current pedagogical practices at this grade level.
Working Conditions: Queen Bee is a culturally diverse elementary (PreK-8) school district in DuPage County. Salary and benefits are regionally competitive.
Application Procedure: Apply online at www.queenbee16.org. Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please do not send any additional paperwork at this time.