Assistant Swim/Dive Coach
Job | Posted 4 months ago
- Position of coaching middle school.
- Running off season feeder program and conditioning program for high school and middle school teams.
- Performs other duties as deemed necessary by the coach and administration.
- Head Coach
- Athletic Director
- Building Principal
- Based on Extra-Curricular Pay Schedule
- Lifeguard and WSI Certifications * Must have prior to beginning of high school season.
- First Aide & AED Certifications
- Preferred previous coaching experience, high school, middle school or club.
- Previous diving experience (high school or college)
AAP/ EEO/ DIVERSITY STATEMENT
Clark-Pleasant Community School Corporation believes in equal employment opportunity for all without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
The policy extends to recruiting and hiring, working conditions, training programs, promotions, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.
As an equal opportunity employer, CPCSC actively supports and seeks to implement all federal and state legislation and rules pertaining to the employment process. CPCSC expects and requires its employees to comply with this policy in every respect.
People with disabilities, people of color, indigenous people, Hispanic/Latinx, and LBGTQ, regardless of age are encouraged to apply. We are committed to developing a diverse and talented team. If you are excited about this role, but are you unsure whether you meet 100% of the requirements, we encourage you to inquire and/or apply online.