Principal: High School
Posted 4 months ago
High School Principal
- Master’s degree with a major in educational leadership, educational supervision, or a related field; doctorate preferred.
- Eligible or hold a Pennsylvania Principal Certification.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience as a school administrator, preferable in an urban, turnaround, and/or high-needs environment.
- Satisfactory work record & criminal/child abuse clearances (Acts 34 and 151).
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Such additional or alternatives to the above qualifications as the board or superintendents may determine appropriate and acceptable.