Second Grade Classroom Teacher Long-Term Substitute
Second Grade Classroom Teacher Long Term Substitute
Rockford Elementary Arts Magnet School is seeking a Second Grade Long Term Substitute Teacher with a passion for working with elementary students. This assignment will last from the beginning of the school year tentatively through early November, and it is in a full day second grade classroom setting where candidates are responsible for teaching core subject matter and following the MN State Standards. Candidates should have a strong background in balanced literacy and numeracy. Candidates must have the ability to create strong relationships, collaborate with others, effectively work on a team as they work to infuse the Arts into the core curriculum.
Qualified candidates will:
• Use appropriate techniques for individual learning styles,
• Utilize data to analyze student needs and assess progress,
• Build and maintain positive relationships with students and parents/families,
• Facilitate mandatory state testing, and
• Collaborate with staff members.
Candidates must hold current appropriate Minnesota License.
Brenda Nyhus, Principal
Rockford Area Schools
A Tradition of Excellence, One Student at a Time