Head Girls Soccer Coach 21-22 Winter Season
CONTRACT TERMS: Duration of Season
SALARY CLASSIFICATION: Addendum Schedule
GENERAL STATEMENT OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
To organize, coordinate and promote a comprehensive athletic program
in the assigned sport that is designed to meet the needs and interests of the school community. To provide effective leadership that will ensure a positive learning environment and will stress the importance of academic achievement. To demonstrate a high degree of ethics, professionalism, human relations and be a positive role model for all students.
- Communicate to all participants the policies of the team, local school, and School Board relating to school sponsored activities.
- Submit forms as required by the school (i.e., eligibility rosters, players’ addresses, etc.)
- Be responsible for public relations and publicity for the assigned athletic program;
- Establish procedures for communicating with parents/guardians.
- Plan, organize, and implement the teaching of fundamentals, strategies, rules, and proper conditioning in the assigned sport.
- Provide an atmosphere conducive to good sportsmanship;
- Compile and maintain accurate individual and team performance records;
- Participate in the awards program(s) according to school procedure.
- Ensure that adequate supervision is provided for all students involved in the program;
- Provide for the safety of participants by inspecting facilities and equipment and being aware of environmental conditions.
- Issue, collect, inventory, and store equipment consistent with department guidelines.
- Instruct participants in safety procedures and in the need to report injuries to the coach and/or trainer immediately;
- Implement appropriate procedures for handling injury situations;
- Ensure the availability of a properly supplied first aid kit and emergency care cards at all times.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the Athletic Director.
A. REQUIRED EDUCATION, TRAINING & EXPERIENCE
- Valid Arizona substitute or teaching certificate; AIA Coaching Certificate (For Head Coach positions only)
- Valid Clearance ! Fingerprint Card
- Preferred three years paid coaching experience in related sport
- Valid CPR Certificate
- Willingness to perform as an integral member of a successful team;
- Dedication to providing the highest level of service;
- Adherence to policies and procedures.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITY: Some, depending on sport
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: Apply online. To view similar jobs and for more information on our District, please go to: www.susd30.us