School Psychologist - 21/22 School Year
Description: School Psychologist Internship for 20/21 School Year
Paid and Benefits
The Franklin Township Community School Corporation (FTCSC) is one of the highest performing and fastest growing school districts in the Indianapolis Metropolitan area. As you drive around our district you will see numerous housing developments in progress. We are seeking to hire a talented School Psychologist to join our team. If you want to be part of a fun-loving, dedicated team of professionals - the FTCSC is the place for you!
- Screen students for potential academic and learning difficulties and make recommendations for potential interventions.
- Network with teachers Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) that help ensure success for kids who have identified disabilities.
- Collaborate with the building-based special education team to design and implement intervention strategies and programs for all learners.
- Administer specialized assessments to students who are not making sufficient growth with the interventions being provided at the building level.
- Maintain strict confidentiality regarding student health and academic records
- Active school psychology license.
- Experience working as a school interventionist or psychologist is preferred, but not required.
- Firm understanding of school psychology.
- Commitment to continuing education as a school psychologist and collaborative learning with the other school psychologists employed by FTCSC.
- Excellent communication skills with both children and adults.
- Ability to maintain and organize confidential records.
- Understanding and commitment to following all related laws, administrative guidelines, and standards.
- Organizational, scheduling and planning skills to manage complex schedule, and the schedule of many kids.
Must have appropriate licensure.