Teacher Assistant/Floater 2021-2022
ABOUT OHR TORAH
Ohr Torah Cincinnati (OTC) in Cincinnati, Ohio is a Jewish independent school that serves toddlers through eighth grade. We focus on fostering and infusing a true love for learning in all that we do and an appreciation and awe for learning across all subject areas and throughout every aspect of the children’s day. Specifically, we provide a carefully planned, stimulating, and structured learning environment along with an integrated, robust curriculum across and within Judaic and General Studies. Our approach to learning builds independence in students and honors the innate yearning for discovery inherent in all people.
OTC is looking for qualified candidates to assist our teachers. Ideal candidates would have one or more years of experience working with children and possess a willingness to learn and the ability to be flexible. "Floater's" do a little bit of everything: assist the lead teachers with the children, support childcare, and prep for the next day.
- High School Diploma required, Bachelor’s degree in Education or related field a plus
- Experience working with young children
- Team player with strong collaborative and communication skills
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn, ability to take direction well
- A cover letter specific to your qualifications for the position
- A resume