Lunchroom Supervisor needed to monitor student behavior in the lunchroom of a school building.
1. Supervises students during lunch periods in serving lines, while eating and during lunchroom dismissal.
2. Assists students in securing trays, food, seating and dismissal.
3. Circulates among tables to provide assistance or to resolve minor issues.
4. Maintains discipline in the lunchroom according to school and district policies.
5. Follows appropriate training guidelines in the use of conflict resolution strategies to assist students in solving problems that occur during the lunch period.
6. Reports all student injuries, accidents, illnesses and discipline issues to the appropriate authority immediately, or as soon as reasonably possible.
7. Notifies custodian of any large spills and provides assistance in keeping table tops clean.
8. Works cooperatively with food service staff.
9. Follows the school food safety plan that complies with Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) as required by the USDA.
10. Supervises recess and implements playground safety rules and procedures.
11. Models non-discriminatory practices in all activities.
12. Maintains confidentiality about students.
13. Follows district guidelines for appropriate dress.
14. Displays tact and courtesy when dealing with students, staff and others.
15. Is familiar with fire and tornado exit procedures, crisis management and assists with implementation if necessary.
Performs other duties as assigned
Rate of pay: $13.00/hour
Working Conditions: School lunchroom and playground
Selection Procedure: Qualified candidates will be notified by the appropriate building administrator.