PES - Full-time Nurse
Job | Posted 4 months ago
Title: School Nurse - Pelham Elementary School (2021-22 School Year)
Job Summary: Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Provide direct and indirect care to students in compliance with school district policies, professional standards of practice, physician orders and individual health plans
- Maintain health records and complete appropriate documentation
- Collaborate with teachers and administrators to ensure effective daily health supervision of all students
- Assure that all immunization and physicals are up to date per School district policy for admittance to school
- Close nurse's office for end of school and open for beginning of school year
- Work with and supervise Medical Assistant and delegate per NH state rules and regulations
- Function in accordance with the NH Practice Act, Code of Ethics for Registered Nurses, and the School District Policies and Procedures.
Qualifications: NH RN license; School Nurse certification through the NH Department of Education; CPR/AED/First Aid certification; and previous experience as a nurse in a pediatric setting are required.
Working Conditions: This is a full-time, exempt position. 186 days per year. This position is recognized under the Pelham Education Association (PEA) collective bargaining agreement. Benefits are in accordance with the PEA agreement and/or as required by law.
Application Procedure: Apply online. Candidates will be considered as they apply. Please do not contact the school.