Director of Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM)
Posted 13 days ago
State Education Agency
Director of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM)
- Masters degree with course work in curriculum and instruction
- Hold a valid and current Pennsylvania Principal or Supervisory Certificate.
- Experience as a building level administrator (principal, assistant principal, supervisor of curriculum & instruction) preferred.
- Minimum of five years of successful teaching experience.
- Experience in STEM related program development and implementation.
- Knowledge of and flexibility in the use of computers and software programs typically used within the classroom
- Excellent communication skills
- Satisfactory work record & criminal/child abuse clearances (Acts 34, 114, and 151).
- A valid and current operator's license for a motor vehicle and have access to an operable vehicle for traveling within and outside the district.
- Such additional or alternatives to the above qualifications as the board or superintendents may determine appropriate and acceptable.