Position Hours: Mondays, Thursdays 8 a.m. - 3 p.m.; Tuesdays, Fridays 8:30 a.m. - 1 p.m. Wednesdays 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 a.m.
Location: Tower-Soudan Elementary
Available Opening: 1 Opening
Enjoy a rewarding team environment at our Tower-Soudan Elementary School, this paraprofessional position will assist our students in their academic growth following the direction and guidance of the teachers and Special Education professionals. Help make a difference in a child’s educational experience through a rewarding career as a paraprofessional.
Skills & Abilities:
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to assist in providing safe and respectful learning environment for students
- Maintain student confidentiality
- Must hold an Associate’s degree or equivalent from an accredited institute or successfully complete a para pro test with a passing score during the 90 day probationary period
- Must complete pre-employment background check
St. Louis County Schools is an Equal Opportunity Employer