APPLICATIONS ON APPLITRACK WILL NOT BE REVIEWED FOR THIS POSITION. Please contact Laura Gessling, Aquatics Supervisor, at email@example.com to apply.
Monona Grove School District: Monona Grove School District has an opening for a Swim Instructor. Position begins as soon as possible.
The Monona Grove School District is seeking a qualified Swim Instructor. Work schedule varies on availability and swim lesson session. Wage starts at $9.75 and increases with number of years of experience and qualifications.
• Responsible for the safety of the participants.
• Responsible for the care and return of all equipment.
• Communicate with Aquatic Director on a regular basis.
• Prepared to react in emergency situations.
• Maintain proper supervision of participants during scheduled classes.
• Attend meetings as required.
• Observe, enforce and be able to explain all facility rules and regulations.
• Serves as a positive example for the participants and staff members.
Experience and Training:
• Must be at least 15 years old.
• Previous experience as a lifeguard or swim instructor preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Ability to speak clearly and project voice.
• Ability to work with the public and assume responsibility for the safety of others.
• Ability to perform rescue skills required.
• Must be motivated and have a positive attitude.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills in a variety of settings.
• Demonstrated ability to build and maintain positive relationships with staff, students and families.
• Certifications in American Red Cross Community First Aid and Safety and CPR required.
• Certification in American Red Cross Lifeguarding or YMCA Lifeguard Certification, Lifeguard Instructor & Water Safety Instructor certifications preferred.
How to Apply:
All applicants should contact Laura Gessling, Aquatics Supervisor, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monona Grove School District is an equal opportunity employer and encourages resumes from diverse, bi-lingual or multi-lingual candidates. MGSD does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, ancestry or national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or age.