7th Grade Science Teacher
Under direction of the school principal, plans and provides for appropriate learning experiences for students. Provides an atmosphere and environment conducive to the intellectual, physical, social and emotional development of individuals to ensure success for every student. Supervises students in a variety of school related settings. Monitors and evaluates student outcomes. Communicates and interacts with students, parents, staff and community. Develops, selects and modifies instructional plans and materials to meet the needs of all students. Maintains appropriate records and follows required procedures and practices. Monitors appropriate use and care of equipment, materials and facilities.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of district curriculum, techniques for integrating curriculum, district policies, and effective instructional practices.
- Understanding of the teaching/learning process.
- Ability to provide instruction that reflects multiple perspectives and multicultural education.
- Ability to infuse technology into curriculum.
- Ability to work effectively with administrators, colleagues, central office and school based staff, students, parents and community.
- Excellent oral and written communication and human relations skills.
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor's degree in applicable field of education from an accredited college or university.
CERTIFICATE AND LICENSE REQUIREMENTS:
Certified by the NH State Department of Education required.
FLSA STATUS: Exempt