Job | Posted 5 months ago
Position Description, Responsibilities & Requirements
The Westport Board of Education will hire a strong visionary leader to guide Long Lots Elementary School. Defining attributes of this individual must include:
- The ability to oversee and enhance teaching and learning in a K-5 school of distinction;
- The daily practice and demonstration of high moral and ethical character traits which will enhance the elementary school culture and climate for student success;
- A communication skillset which will engage multiple community stakeholders;
- A genuine desire to make a difference in the life of every Long Lots Elementary student; and
- Connecticut Intermediate Administrator Certification (092).
Application Deadline: April 9, 2021
Salary: Per Westport Intermediate Administrators Agreement - (2020-2023) Elementary School Principal (261 days: $177,131 - $189,817)
Start Date: July 1, 2021
Internal applicants must submit an online application through the Westport Public Schools website. Job # 1495 (Please be sure to select internal applicant. This signifies one’s current status as a Westport employee.)
External applicants must submit an online application through the Westport Public Schools website. Job # 1495 (Paper copies will not be accepted.)
Please direct all questions to the Westport Public Schools’ search consultant:
Dr. Joseph Erardi, 571-480-0313 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Westport Board of Education will not make employment decision (including decisions related to hiring, assignment, compensation, promotion, demotion, disciplinary action and termination) on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability (including pregnancy), genetic information, veteran status or gender identity or expression, except in the case of a bona fide occupational qualification.