Jr. High Special Education Teacher
PEL with LBSI endorsement required. Experience working with students with emotional disabilities necessary.
This position is for the 2021-2022 school year.
Selection Procedure: It is not necessary that you contact the District #90 administrators to request an interview. The following procedure will be followed:
1. Applications will be reviewed.
2. Based upon the assessment of the application, the most promising candidates will be contacted for a personal interview.
3. Following the interview process, a written recommendation will be prepared supporting the employment decision.
4. The recommendation for employment will be presented by the Superintendent to the Board of Education for consideration and action.
5. Those candidates who were interviewed will be notified of the Board's decision.