Non-Instructional Assistant - 1.5 hours
Summary of Duties
To provide assistance and supervision to students during lunch. This person supervises students to insure a positive safe environment during lunch.
- High School diploma or GED.
- The employee supervises students during lunch and is directly responsible for their safety and well-being.
- Assists students as needed.
- Prefer knowledge or experience with lower elementary students.
- Assures the cafeteria is clean by removing trash, wiping tables and cleaning spills as needed.
- Directs movement of students within the playground boundaries to assure smooth transition of students from lunch to recess time.
Per DESPA Union Contract
1.5 hours a school day